- Familiarise yourself all the details on this page
- Complete the Pre-Verification process
- Agree to the Sanctioning Rules and Regulations
- Agree to the Rules & Regulations
- Make your team Nomination Deposit/Payment
- Have a GOOD photo of your vehicle on your hard-drive ready to upload (less than 2MB)
- Fill in the Nomination Form
- Get your Tuff Truck ready for Pre-verification
Pre-Verification photos are due at the time of nomination. So get you vehicle ready & your pre-verification information to us with your nomination.
If your in the process of building a new vehicle or modifying your current vehicle & it’s pulled apart due to work, this is not an issue, still send in what you have so far. Some are far better than none at all.
All Pre-Verification photos must go to this email address only! [email protected]
This year their will be a maximum number of 65 teams competing in the Tuff Truck Challenge.
To improve your chances of selection get your fully completed nomination and paid deposit in early.
Why are we requesting this?
Too many teams do not comply with the dates set for the Pre-Verification process & this causes us far to much work too close to the event.
- Complete a online nomination by 10/02/2023
- Send in your Pre-Verification Information via email along with your nomination.
- Make full payment by 15/02/2023
- A fully compliant vehicle or close too ( must have liaised with us prior ) to Tuff Truck regulations by 5th March 2023
|Rules & Regulations for TTC 2023 go live on the TTC website
|Nominations REMAIN OPEN
|Full competition fee must be remitted. See Competitor Entry Fees
|Pre-verification is now part of your entry: No photos = no valid nomination
|Not selected noms refunded
|The big one!! Tuff Truck Challenge 2023