- Team Number:
- Team Name:
- Team BeeSting
- Matthew Tiernan
- Wollombi, NSW
- Jeep TJ Wrangler
- Engine Capacity:
- Engine Type:
- Tyre Size:
- Rear Disconnect
- Front Disconnect
- Rear Steer
- Past Competition Experience:
- Tuff Truck 2017
- Why would you like to compete?
Over the years Team BeeSting is the result of a continued passion for 4WD events with team members including:
- Matthew and Kevin Tiernan (driver/navi)
- Matt Rawson (MR Mechanical and previous TTC marshal/sponsor)
- Mitchkip Zeinert (Cessnock Toyota/photographer)
- Mark ONeil (ONeils Tyres Cessnock/sponsor)
- Michael 'peanut' Bennett (past owner/mates)
Each person are local or personally involved with events over the years. We are a family friendly team that is supported by Shaun Scott whom is a local farmer and beekeeper which is where the Team BeeSting name was derived.
We are a local team in the Hunter Valley and have the support of locals that will come to the event and cheer us on.
With support of a local tyre sponsor, local mechanic sponsor, local photographer and experienced local team father/son driver/navi we will be very proud to compete this year.
Thank you please consider our application.
- O'Neills Tyres www.oneillstyres.com.au/
- MR Mechanical
- Hidden Farm Honey
Information provided by team. Details have not been verified by Tuff Events & Promotions.